Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas 2011

 

The turkey with two stuffings was prepped and ready to go. 


A Christmas breakfast of snacks was in order (after the Bumble B'eers had eaten their chocolate coins and biscuits from Santa that is).


There has to be a bit of smoked salmon at Christmas.


The table was set; Mr Bee ironed the table cloth for me. It is his regular Christmas job :)


The branches on the table are real which was lovely as it smelt like Christmas. I love our fake tree but it does lack that special bit of Christmas pine-i-ness.


I opted for a silver table this year, keeping the traditional Christmas red to the lounge room.


Halfway through the frenzy of cooking.


I always try to be organised, it reduces stress. 



The all important cranberry sauce.


Ta da! The turkey is done. I have cooked a goose every year for Christmas since we moved to Guernsey and although the turkey was tasty I think I will swap back to goose next year - live and learn.

Merry Christmas, especially to all our family and friends in Australia.

We miss you and love you.

xxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment