Monday, March 5, 2012

Back in your Box!

Life is a funny old thing and the way people view you as an individual is even funnier.

I am nearly forty years old and I try very hard to be open minded. I try to have new interests, discuss new topics and try not to become stale in my world view. The world is constantly changing and I believe you need to change with it or be left behind in a muddle of confusion about what is going on around you. You can't be 'up' on everything but you can do your best; at least about important issues. What those issues happen to be will vary from individual to individual and is mainly dependent on their own view of the world.

My rediscovered interest in a greener and more environmentally friendly lifestyle has baffled a few people and has resulted in a few comments.

Just to let you know I don't like my box and I have now squashed it and recycled it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment