Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A Subversive Plot


I have been thinking alot about my life and the lives of my family lately. How Mr Bee and I choose to live our lives will directly impact the type of life my children (and possible future grandchildren) will be able to lead. The type of lifestyle they will lead will not be of their own creation but of the making of this generation of adults as a result of the type of world they leave behind.

I saw this YouTube clip of a presentation by Roger Doiron on the blog Hazel Dean. I found it very informative and just wanted to share this powerful message.

I do not believe in New Year Resolutions as they never tend to last past the end of January, at least in my case. That old saying 'There is no time like the present' tends to have a more resounding ring to it, to my mind.

Once upon a time in a land far, far away I used to bother to educate myself about 'greener' lifestyle choices and I actually used to try to live a 'greener' life. I need to find my way back there.

I have started this by re-educating myself and I will see where it takes me....want to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment