Thursday, July 16, 2009

What to do when you have Viral Labyrinthitis

It started about two weeks ago with a cold. My cold got better but my ears started to get sore, then the dizziness started. There we have it, Viral Labyrinthitis. So naturally, now that moving around generally makes me feel as if I'm going to fall over (although to be honest sitting does that too at the moment), I am looking around for something to do where I can stand in one position without walking too much and ironing was O..U..T.. out. My eyes did wander to and fro, hither and tither (I think it's the drugs I'm on :) and settled upon the mess that is our study/dumping room.

So what do you do....colour code your books of course, as if you had to ask!


1 comment:

  1. Oh I feel for you. I hope you are on the mend now. I have just recovered from a long 'on and off' bout of Laby. and it is the pits!
    Good use of time here though!

    ReplyDelete