Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Her Royal Majesty

I have owned cats all my life, not that you really ever own a cat your just have the privilege of feeding them, cleaning up after them and patting them if they deem it appropriate.

Tilly is no exception. I have left these two doonas on a chair in the kitchen as I want to take them to the dry cleaners. I took the kids to school and came home to find this.

Tilly did condescend to open one eye in acknowledgement but as soon as this photo was taken she promptly went back to sleep. 'Yes, yes, off you go serf and fetch me my lunch.'
.......................................................................................
My husband has pointed out to me 'two' me that I had spelt 'surf' incorrectly. I have corrected my errors. He also wished to point out that as Tilly only has one eye it is hard for her to open anything else! Yes, THANKYOU so much dear :P In case you don't know what this means it is a big raspberry to you, so neeeeeerrrrr.

3 comments:

  1. What a life! Don't we all wish we had the time to just do nothing sometimes. They know which are the best, comfiest spots!
    Isabelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She does look comfy! I used Photoscape for my Chanel inspired collage pic. It is free! It is easy! It is my latest "have to have". I think you will love it. Photoscape, FREE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charming post. I'd say that spot was the cat's meow:) I love the name Tilly for a cat. So cute:)

    Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete