Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Spalsh Award



I would like to thanks Julie from KC's Court for giving me this award. This is the first award that I have ever received so it actually came as a bit of a shock (no weepy acceptance speech I promise).


I would love to pass "The Splash Award" to the following"alluring, amusing, inspiring, bewitching, and impressive blogs"




The rules are:

1. Post the award on your blog

2. Nominate up to 9 blogs

3. Let your nominees know they've won!

4. Link back to the person who gave it to you!


Diane from Heart Shaped




Hen from Hen House


Jane from Posy






Mandii from Shabby Dreaming




Joyce from Flour Power


Any of the ladies I have nominated should not feel compelled to participate in this award if they do not wish to. I was just so surprised to receive this from Julie that I thought I should pass it on to bloggers whose blogs I love; thankyou for making my morning coffee all the more enjoyable.

5 comments:

  1. That's very kind of you, many thanks. And well done to you! (Loving all the lupins I can see on your blog and that yummy Shorter china.)
    Hen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello and well done on your award! I love your banner it is so lovely. I am reading the Guernsey Literary and Potato peel pie society at the moment and so am especially excited to discover your blog!
    Gosh all those puddings how divine!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your award and thank you kindly for thinking of me!

    Have a lovely weekend,
    Niki x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many thanks! What a suprise!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete